Did you miss Bitcoin? Here is your second chance
This is the perfect time to get involved in the world of cryptocurrency! The year 2021 is going to be a year of many positive changes and those who decide to invest in new opportunities that offer solid proposals are the ones who will come out on top.
This has always been the secret weapon of the wealthy!
They take calculated risks and they generate wealth by being the founding investors for the opportunities that they find viable.
This is your chance to start a new chapter in your life that involves the generation of wealth through a solid investment opportunity by immersing yourself in the crypto exchange and investment lifestyle! .
Introducing WCL and IMC
Watch the 3 minute video below to learn about IMC (I-Crypto Money) token
- One of the most promising projects, however, is the i-Money Coin (3 min. video) Exchange where insiders reveal that it has taken almost 2 years, (and over $10 million investment from the L.A., California based owners), to engineer an exchange platform that can handle 1 million trades simultaneously. The IMC Exchange did launch in Nov. 2020, however it may take some time before other world-wide Tokens become listed, thereby bringing their holders, users and traders to this exchange and further adding to volume. Moreover, exchange listing prices for new projects aside, credible new and authorised projects could find a welcoming home in IMCE Wyoming, especially with a USA Regulated status for the IMC Exchange.
- IMC “Exchange” tokens are currently available at discount in the pre-launch phase of the project ($0.21 instead of $0.50 on the IMC Exchange), and it’s marketing arm WCL offers a handsome compensation plan for affiliate networkers with a full training suite which is constantly updated. IMC are similar in function to BinanceCoin, only USA regulated and very, very cheap in the pre-sale Jan 2021. A genuine opportunity to be an early adopter!!!
- IM Fin Services LLC has signed a contract with Bank Of America Mastercard (Business Debit Card) , so that members can conveniently spend their income at any ATM worldwide, or make online purchases.
- Members can also withdraw Crypto instead, in the form of BTC, ETH or US Tether, even Amazon Gift vouchers or spend their earnings in offline shops or online eCommerce using the G-Point marketing system.
Interested on the business opportunity with World Crypto life ? Watch the video below to learn more
Like what you see?, free to join
Wyoming has now enacted a total of 13 blockchain-enabling laws, making it the only US state to provide a comprehensive, welcoming legal framework that enables blockchain technology to flourish, both for individuals and companies. (Forbes March 2019)
Attorneys involved with the process have thereby created a USA based safe zone for legitimate, authorized and regulated business entities to offer a crypto friendly ecosystem and opening up a new market place. This new jurisdiction, with it’s credentials of being USA based, may well make Wyoming the crypto capital of the world as more legitimate companies like Kraken seek to re-register and take advantage of these laws, even achieving a Chartered Bank status. Previously, token and crypto issuers were blocked from attracting US persons for their initial coin offerings because of the ambiguity of Tokens being deemed as securities applying the Howey Test. This is no longer a matter of contention.
Live the laptop lifestyle, create a full time income and meet life on your own term. Work anytime, anywhere.
No one has made money just from thinking about it, bold moves are rewarded.
Join today for free and begin designing your perfect Crypto life
HB62, which would establish that “open blockchain tokens” with certain specified “consumptive” characteristics that were not marketed to initial buyers as a financial investment are (along with “virtual currency”) intangible personal property – and not securities – under Wyoming state law. Under the bill, “consumptive” is defined as “a circumstance when a token is exchangeable for, or provided for the receipt of, services, content or real or tangible personal property, including rights of access to services, content or real or tangible personal property.”
HB62 would repeal the Wyoming law passed in 2018 that established an exemption for certain “open blockchain tokens” under the state’s securities laws. According to the legislative findings set forth in HB62, such open blockchain tokens (as defined in both HB62 and the 2018 law) are not securities because a person who is sold that token cannot receive a cash payment or share of profits from a developer, but would instead receive a fixed amount of, or access rights to, consumptive goods or services; and, not being securities, there is no need to specifically exempt offers or sales of such tokens from the state’s securities laws.
- GOVERNMENT BILL# HB0062 https://www.wyoleg.gov/Legislation/2019/HB0062
- GOVERNMENT BILL# HB0070 https://www.wyoleg.gov/Legislation/2019/HB0070
- GOVERNMENT BILL# HB0057 https://www.wyoleg.gov/Legislation/2019/HB0057
- LEGAL OPINION https://www.blockchainandthelaw.com/2019/01/wyoming-legislature-advances-blockchain-related-bills
- LEGAL REVIEW https://www.natlawreview.com/article/wyoming-issues-second-crypto-bank-charter
- IM FinServices, LLC BUSINESS FILING: https://wyobiz.wyo.gov/Business/FilingDetails.aspx?eFNum=066029145060078198213186176056159168178251244088
- NASDAQ https://www.nasdaq.com/articles/why-wyomings-governor-supports-the-states-crypto-banking-law-2020-10-26
- LAW FIRM https://www.carltonfields.com/insights/publications/2020/state-regulations-on-virtual-currency-and-blockchain-technologies-(updated-july-2020)
- LAW FIRM https://www.ckrlaw.com/locations/north-america/cheyenne/richard-c-slater.html
- LAW FIRM https://www.engage.hoganlovells.com/knowledgeservices/news/wyoming-passes-bill-exempting-some-tokens-from-securities-laws
- UNIVERSITY https://www.govtech.com/products/Wyoming-Doubles-Down-on-Blockchain-with-University-Center.html
- OPINION https://mises.org/power-market/wyoming-challenging-fed-can-it-become-americas-crypto-valley